Monday, March 2, 2015

Soaking in Formula 409


In the pool before cleaning
The pool guy had already started his Monday morning pool maintenance routine when I showed up this morning shortly after the gate opened at 8. I swam a couple of lazy laps and was starting on pool exercises when he started scrubbing the inside edges with a sudsy product that filled the pool with foamy suds.

The guy assured me that the product he uses (probably not 409) is non-toxic. I started to laugh, even though I felt suds in my hair and in my eyes. Surely this could be done when no one is using the pool, but I suppose no one shows up this early. Anyway, I assured the worker that I appreciate the fact that the pool is always clean. "Ya can't let it get away from you", he said. "Let what get away", I wondered silently. The dirt? The suds? The entire job?

I couldn't wait to take a shower. I was already soapy so the job went fast.

Florida pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment