Thursday, March 5, 2015

Appetizers at Caddy's on the Beach

Fun afternoon on the beach
Paul Anthony
We weren't really hungry for lunch so we though a beer and an appetizer at Caddy's on the Beach would do just fine. We were right.

The charming Bella -- Russian, I think -- took care of her many tables with great efficiency and good humor. It was surprising to see a fresh veggie plate on the menu, but it sounded good to us, and it was. Carrots, cucumber, celery, tomatoes, broccoli arranged on a lettuce, served with ranch dressing. Delicious.
Nothing like clarity
We enjoyed listening to the entertainer, Paul Anthony, run through a set that seemed very familiar. Same guy, same order, as last year? I think so, but still fun. The crowd, ranging in age from barely legal to 80+ (I'm not kidding) seemed to be having a great time. Florida and the beach at their best.

I certainly enjoyed myself, and so did Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment