Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Winter Weather Blues

Weather Forecast February 25, 2015
I usually enjoy winter weather, especially when we have crisp Minnesota days with plenty of sunshine. Clearing snow is a great way to start the day and I've had plenty of it since I retired, maybe even too much last year when I was out with the shovel nearly every day, sometimes in frigid cold and bitter wind.

But this year! The winter started on November 10 but December was dark and dreary and we lost all our snow by Christmas. We picked up a little snow in January but February has simply been long and cold (nearly 10 degrees below "normal"). We've had several days without much sun and even I, a lifelong northerner, have been reluctant to spend much time outdoors.

I give up. Time to get to Florida!

Florida pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment